Legacy Ag Credit Scholarship Program
The goal of the Legacy Ag Credit scholarship program is to empower northeast Texas youth involved in various ways in agriculture and agribusiness to become tomorrow’s industry leaders. Our program is designed to offer financial assistance for graduating high school seniors who achieve academic excellence and have a deep passion for agriculture.
In 2022, Legacy Ag Credit will offer a total of $20,000 to nine local graduates:
- 1 x $5,000
- 6 x $2,500
Scholarship applications and essays are due by March 31, 2022. (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
Different ways to Apply
- Download and fill out the PDF application, drop-off completed application to a local branch office.
- Download and fill out the PDF application, mail to Legacy Ag Credit, Attn: Scholarships, 303 Connally St, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
- Complete the form below, include all requested attachments, and submit online application.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.
Scholarship Eligibility (please read carefully)
- You must be a high school senior scheduled to graduate in the spring of 2022.
- You must live in one of Legacy Ag Credit’s 10-county territories: Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Hopkins, Kaufman, Marion, Rains, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood.
- You must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater. (Please submit a high school transcript.)
- You must be considered a full-time student in fall 2022.
Note: While we prefer applicants that are pursuing agricultural degrees, we welcome all students to apply for a Legacy Ag Credit scholarship. Children and grandchildren of employees and directors are not eligible.
Ready to Apply?
Questions about the program may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-885-3522.