Legacy Ag Credit Scholarship Program
We are no longer accepting applications for 2023 scholarships; winners will be announced soon.
The goal of the Legacy Ag Credit scholarship program is to empower northeast Texas youth involved in various ways in agriculture and agribusiness to become tomorrow’s industry leaders. Our program is designed to offer financial assistance for graduating high school seniors who achieve academic excellence and have a deep passion for agriculture.
In 2023, Legacy Ag Credit will offer a total of $20,000 to seven local graduates:
- 1 x $5,000
- 6 x $2,500
Scholarship applications and essays are due by March 17, 2023. (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
Different ways to Apply
- Download and fill out the PDF application, drop-off completed application to a local branch office.
- Download and fill out the PDF application, mail to Legacy Ag Credit, Attn: Scholarships, 303 Connally St, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
- Complete the form below, include all requested attachments, and submit online application.
If you have any questions please email: scholarships ＠ legacyaca.com.
Scholarship Eligibility (please read carefully)
- You must be a high school senior scheduled to graduate in the spring of 2023.
- You must live in one of Legacy Ag Credit’s 10-county territories: Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Hopkins, Kaufman, Marion, Rains, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood.
- You must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater. (Please submit a high school transcript.)
- You must be considered a full-time student in fall 2023.
Note: While we prefer applicants that are pursuing agricultural degrees, we welcome all students to apply for a Legacy Ag Credit scholarship. Children and grandchildren of employees and directors are not eligible.
Ready to Apply?
2023 Legacy Ag Credit Scholarship Application
Applications must be submitted by March 17, 2023.
Questions about the program may be directed to scholarships ＠ legacyaca.com or call 866-885-3522.