Careers at Legacy Ag Credit
July 18, 2022
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) to four (4) years or more of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officer sand inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loan by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers' required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property and taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to the detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- Greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentaiton. General knowledge fo documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral. Specialized knowledge fo written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office application.
Legacy Ag Credit, ACA is a full-service, locally owned cooperative lender specializing in financing rural land and agricultural operations in Northeast Texas. We are headquartered in Sulphur Springs and have five offices conveniently located across the northeaster region of Texas in Sulphur Springs, Canton, Gilmer, Terrell and Longview. As part of the Farm Credit System, we provide financing for farms, timberland, recreational property, agribusiness and rural homes.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
If you are interested in joining the Legacy Ag Credit team and meet the minimum requirements for this position, please send your resume to:
Legacy Ag Credit, ACA
Attn: Sherry Sturgis, Senior Vice President/Chief Administrative Officer
303 Connally Street, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Working on a farm or ranch isn’t the only way to work in agriculture. At Legacy Ag Credit, working in farming and ranching isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life. The more you get to know us, the more you’ll begin to understand no one is more dedicated to agriculture and the values of the people who work in this industry than the people at Legacy Ag Credit. For a work environment which will demand the best you have to offer and appreciate everything you have to give, there’s no better place to be than Farm Credit.
Why Work at Legacy Ag Credit
- The opportunity, environment, and incentives for employees to deliver the highest level of services to customers, and to contribute to the attainment of Association goals.
- A wide range of benefits including health insurance, retirement plans, vacation, holidays, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and more. Of course, Legacy offers extremely competitive pay.
- Friendly work environment.
Legacy Ag Credit’s vision is to be the premier provider of agricultural financial services, surpassing all other financial institutions in customer service, quality products, and innovative practices. By providing these services, we will directly assist the production and distribution of agricultural commodities throughout the United States and the world.
Legacy Ag Credit is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer, and as an equal opportunity employer, Legacy is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Under the provisions of the Farm Credit Act, Legacy is also committed to the elimination of barriers that restrict employment opportunities available to minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.